Last year was just a rehearsal, this year we’re going on stage! We’re going to ride that alcohol-driven holiday cheer right through Union Square and the theater district: spreading the love to all the tourists, checking out the holiday windows at Saks and Macys, and drinking heavily.
Since I’m composing this at work I will speak the language you all understand — “PowerPoint.”
- Second Annual Bad Santa Pub Crawl
- Friday, December 8th beginning at 5 p.m.
- meet at EZ-5, Commercial and Kearney
What you need
- Santa, elf, or reindeer apparel. Bunnies, pirates, and penguins do not live on the North Pole. Polar bears are OK.
- Santa-fication gear (to make others into Santas!)
- Toys and gifts (Naughty and Nice)
- Comfortable shoes – Santa left his sleigh the north pole — you gotta walk.
Where we’re going (subject to change)
Santa Says …
- This isn’t Santarchy or Santacon. We’re bad Santas, but not surly, evil Santa’s.
- Official route map and phone numbers will be sent next week
- Stick to the group — a solitary Santa can look real silly standing alone at a bar.
- Feel free to invite others!
- Buying – about $100, http://www.costumecraze.com/ http://www.santasuitexpress.com/
- Renting – about $40, Costumes on Haight
- Santa-fication gear available at Walgreens.
Bad Santa Pub Crawl Committee