…your stocking is stuffed, and the other one is missing altogether. Spilled milk and crushed cookies everywhere. Sweet-ish reek of cheap bourbon and cigarettes, reminiscent of someone else’s grandpa. Stubborn jingle that seems to contain only two lines and no meaning. And you feel… giddy! “Yes! – you say, – It’s here! Tis the season!” And you are right! –
The VI Annual Bad Santa Pub Crawl is here!!!
What you need
- Santa, elf, or reindeer apparel. Bunnies, pirates, and penguins do not live on the North Pole. Beluga whales are OK.
- Santa-fication gear (to make others into Santas!)
- Toys and gifts (naughty and nice)
- Comfortable shoes. Santa left his sleigh at the North Pole — you gotta walk.
We will have some suits and hats that you will be able to purchase in support of a charitable cause, but do come early!
4:27 to 5:36 – 83 Proof, 83 First Street (@ Mission Street)
5:48 to 7:07 – Irish Bank, 10 Mark Lane (off Bush Street)
7:16 to 7:44 – Union Square Christmas Tree (Yes, on Union Square)
8:00 to 9:15 - Gold Dust Lounge, 247 Powell (@ Geary Street)
9:29 to 11:01 – Ambassador, 673 Geary (@ Leavenworth Street)
11:07 to Close – Aces, 998 Sutter (@ Hyde Street)
- Everyone is welcome. No way this is a sponsored event.
- We are not real Santas. We just wear the hat.
- We are professionals. When drinking, please KIT – “keep it together”
Lots love and holiday cheer!
Puff’n'sip Special Pub Crawl Committee